1. RENTAL AGREEMENT. For purposes of this agreement use of printer will be considered a rental of equipment. Consideration for use of this equipment is strictly limited to customer's agreement to purchase for one set of compatible cartridges from Timelink Systems for every month the printer is used at the same price originally offered . There is no additional charge to the customer for equipment rental. Shipping charges for cartridges and printer shipment will apply. Customer rents from Timelink Systems.
2. RENT. Customer
agrees to pay during the initial term of this rental agreement the total
rent equal to the amount of the rent as specified. The first rental payment
and the charge to ship are due when this agreement is executed. Subsequent
renewal rental payments, shall be due on the renewal dates. All rent shall
be paid to Timelink Systems at the address:
3. RENEWAL. After its initial terms of one month, this rental agreement shall be automatically renewed to the term of one month, at the renewal rate which is the cost of one set of cartridges for the rented printer, payable in advance, as per the terms and conditions hereof, unless Customer gives Timelink Systems written notice of cancellation at least seven (7) business days before the expiration of the preceding term.
4. CANCELLATION. As noted above, you may cancel this rental agreement at anytime after the initial month of the rental. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial monthly rental period. Upon cancellation, you will be given seven (7) business days to return the equipment any outstanding rentals. Failure to return such equipment will result in your credit card being billed for such items.
5. NOTICE OF DEFECTS. Unless Customer gives Timelink Systems written prior notice of each defect or other proper objection to an item of equipment within two (2) business ays after receipt thereof, it shall be conclusively presumed that the item was delivered in good repair and that Customer accepts it as the item of equipment described in the rental agreement.
6. REPAIRS. Timelink Systems, at their expense, shall keep the equipment in good repair and furnish all parts, mechanisms and devices required excluding consummables.
7. RETURN. Upon the expiration of the rental agreement, Customer, at his expense shall return the equipment in good repair, by delivering it to Timelink Systems at the above mentioned address.
8. LOSS and DAMAGE. Customer shall bear the entire risk of loss, theft, damage or destruction of the equipment from any cause whatsoever, and no loss, theft, damage or destruction of the equipment shall relieve Customer of the obligation to pay rent or any other obligation under this rental agreement. In the event of damage to any item of equipment, Customer will immediately replace the same in good repair. If Timelink Systems determines that any item of equipment is lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged beyond repair, at the option of Timelink Systems, Customer shall pay Timelink Systems in cash all of the following : (i) all amounts owned under this rental agreement, (ii) an amount of one hundred dollars ($100) for the cost of the equipment, and (iii) the unpaid balance of the total rent for the initial term of this rental agreement attributable to said item.
9. INSURANCE; LEINS;
TAXES. Customer shall provide and maintain insurance against loss, theft,
damage or destruction of the equipment in an amount not less than the
security deposit plus the total rent required hereunder, with loss policy
payable to Timelink Systems.
11. INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQENTIAL DAMAGES. Renter waives all claims against Timelink Systems for any incidental, special, or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance or use of the equipment.
12. DEFAULT. If Customer fails to pay any rent or other amount herein required within ten (10) days after the same is due, Timelink Systems shall have the right, but not be obligated, to exercise any one or more of the following remedies: (a) to sue for and recover all rents and other amounts due or thereafter accruing under this rental agreement; (b) to take possession of any or all of the equipment, wherever it may be located, without demand or notice and without any court order or other process of law, (c) to terminate this rental as to any or all items of equipment.
13. RIGHT TO TERMINATE. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. WAIVER. This instrument constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Timelink Systems and may not be changed without our mutual written consent.
PLEASE CONTACT US
BY PHONE: (800) 380-7470
12405 Venice Blvd #208, Los Angeles, CA 90066